Back in the game

B

backonthecase

Hi there peeps....

Remember me?! Sorry i've not been posting since about last summer! I can't explain it other than just having a large dose of modellers block...

However I have started the last stages of the Hobbyboss T-34 1942 and masked the canopy on my Luftwaffe F-86 (some may remember these) and I have had a hankering to start another from scratch to break the block.... Might drag a simple 'un out of the stash to batter through!

Anyhoo, I hope in the near future to have some pics going on, so I will post them on another individual thread.

Here's to me getting back "on it"

Stuart

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Stuart, is it that long ago? Great to see you posting again and getting back in the modelling groove.

Cheers,

Ron

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Welcome back Stuart.

B

backonthecase

Cheers guys, got some handles on the T-34 and masking and coat of green on the Sabre!!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welcome Back Stuart has it really been so long? Good to see you back and finding the old modelling mojo !

Look forwards to seeing that Luftwaffe Sabre.

Ian M

B

backonthecase

3 September 2010 I think, based on the last post on my Sabre thread.. :sad: ah well hopefully I will be back a long while so put the kettle on and budge up a bit hehe!

Stuart

B

Bunkerbarge

Stuart, we all go through it and usually come out the other side. Whether it is boredom or simply lack of inspiration we never really know. The worst thing you can do is force it as it ends up making you feel worse and takes you longer to get back into it. Glad to see you back though, once you have built a couple of bits that you are pleased with it will all flood back!!

B

backonthecase

I dunno what it was Richard, it just seemed to take second fiddle to pretty much everything else and I only ever went into the room, looked at the sorry parts of the few kits I had in progress and went back out with no motivation to sit and work on anything!

But without any force, that's the rest of the handles on the T 34, many many detail parts on there and the second coat of green on the sabre topside. Perhaps some grey camo tomorrow night.

Stuart

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Welcome back Stuart, can't believe it's been so long