Badger Airbrush Help.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5819
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5819

Hi I was given this Badger airbush 150.M a couple of weeks ago from a friend, I don't use a airbush anymore because I have severe Emphysema (stage 3 Gold) so airbushing is a complete no no. I would like to know if its worth anything, I don't know if it works or not, I It did but have no compressor to test it ? I could get a badger air propellant can ?The price tag on the box reads £92.00 on Amazon there £175.00, ebay £145.00. If it worked would anyone be interested in buying it am open to offers.

Pete.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Those have been around for 30 years or more. I got mine about that long ago, as I recall, and looking in the box now, it has a catalog in it that proclaims Badger airbrushes to be “The choice for the ‘80s” with a printing date of 4-82 on the back, meaning it had been made about six or seven years before I even bought it.

What I’m trying to say with all of this is: I doubt they go for much money second-hand, given that they’ve been around for so long. Amazon and eBay prices should be regarded with caution, as a lot of them seem to be set on the basis of, “Well, all I need is one dumb customer …” OTOH, it’s certainly not a bad airbrush — just tell the buyer to take care the trigger doesn’t pop out if the needle has been removed, as it’s rather difficult to get back in.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi thanks for the info and head's up, I don't think I was going to make a fortune. At least I know now.
Pete.