Bandai 1/72 X-Wing Starfighter

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all this will be built as the little known 617 squadron.

I know in the film some bloke called Luke skiver or something like that was supposed to have been the hero but the real heroes were 617 squadron they didn't use the force they used something called the bouncing plasma bomb

IMG-2928.jpg

IMG-2927.jpg

IMG-2934.jpg

IMG-2933.jpg

D

Deleted member 3568

The bouncing plasma bomb was invented by the brilliant genius kpnuts specifically to destroy the death star (who's design was stolen from kpnuts and corrupted from a creative star to the death star)the original design was for creating planets to inhabit but unfortunately kpnuts added the ability to delete the planet if it was uninhabitable.

The bouncing plasma bomb went on to be refined and become called the smart bomb.

IMG-2954.jpg

IMG-2953.jpg

IMG-2957.jpg

IMG-2959.jpg

IMG-2958.jpg

IMG-2961.jpg

IMG-2950.jpg

IMG-2960.jpg

IMG-2952.jpg

IMG-2951.jpg

D

Deleted member 3568

I'm not normally (was Christmas present from the kids)(I say kids mike 37 and Tanya is 32)
But I have to say I had a real ball doing it (mostly because it dont really exist so i do what i like)
I've been having thoughts as to where this can go (always a bad sign with me i have such a wild imagination) needless to say this is not the last you will be seeing of this model.