Bathurst - maiden voyage video

W

Wowbagger

Nice video Scottie! The steam trailing back from the funnel looks absolutely great! How come there's no sound though? I'd have loved to hear it chuffing away. Nice informative website too. :thumbs:

S

scottie2212

Nice video Scottie! The steam trailing back from the funnel looks absolutely great! How come there's no sound though? I'd have loved to hear it chuffing away. Nice informative website too. :thumbs:
I was quite impressed with the steam coming from the funnel, more than I expected. There's no sound because the engine is very quiet with the cover on, I could hardly hear it even as it set off. Plus the mike on the camera isn't very sensitive. There may be more sound next time as I've just finished 'butchering' the cover to hopefully clear steam from the engine compartment. BTW thanks for the video should go to my wife!

A

adzam

aww, it `dont seem to wanna work for me :sad: ( the vid that is )

S

scottie2212

aww' date=' it `dont seem to wanna work for me :sad: ( the vid that is )[/quote']There's two types of the same clip Real Media and Windows. If it won't play from the site try right click and selecting 'Save' or similar.

If you still can't get it let me knlw what you're using for web browsing and I'll try to be more specific.

A

adzam

ah hah !!

sorted now bud, stoopid me

looks lovely on teh water mate , very nice

if it was me , i`d be dead proud of me`self ;)

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Nice one Scottie makes a chage to have a little movie rather that stills :great: