batpod

D

dougie

For once I have some critisism! I can't see the detail in the pics and I really want to! Any chance of some fill flash or exposure comp? Maybe an average grey background might help?

Cheers mate, what I can see looks good

N

noble

\ said:
For once I have some critisism! I can't see the detail in the pics and I really want to! Any chance of some fill flash or exposure comp? Maybe an average grey background might help?
Sorry mate did the pics last night about 10pm will get some better ones and post them as soon as.

Scott

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
cool, :D

says all

real like it Scott, ;)

D

dougie

\ said:
Sorry mate did the pics last night about 10pm will get some better ones and post them as soon as.
Scott
Don't rush on my account haha. I just love these and the tumbler was cool as hell

First Name
Robert
Hi Scott ( I've never seen this film yet but have seen the tumbler many times on you tube etc ) now I may be slow here but isn't this pod ( bike thingy ) part of the tumbler that comes out of it when needed?

By the way it looks bloody awesome which coming from you and your work should be no surprise

cheers

Robert

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
No you can't...so there. :D

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice one Scott, like this.

N

noble

\ said:
Hi Scott ( I've never seen this film yet but have seen the tumbler many times on you tube etc ) now I may be slow here but isn't this pod ( bike thingy ) part of the tumbler that comes out of it when needed?
By the way it looks bloody awesome which coming from you and your work should be no surprise

cheers

Robert
The pod is an escape vehicle if the tumbler was damaged beyond repair, glad you all like it so far.

Scott