Battle of Coral Sea Yorktown CV-5

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Dear all thank u for your always kind comments and support.
Before downloading the pics, l would like to apologise for not posting as before...l'm really tired for the moment so l don't do as l did before...sorry again
Well with no further do here they are...
Placing the boxes of the metal rolling doors and extra details on the wall.
Enjoy20220510_200216.jpg20220510_200139.jpg

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Dear all here is today's update of the diorama..THIS WILL BE THE LAST UPDATE... don't worry it's because we have to move again from our apartment....so it's BOX TIME ....l'm really sorry if l was slow or not present...so..please stay tuned...more to come either end of july or end of august...have a nice day you all and see you soon20220626_173952.jpg

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Dear all,
I would like to let you know what is going on to me and wife....as you know we moved on the 27th of august...we arrived in the new appartement and found out that there were many, many issues..electrical (almost died) water (no hot water no heating) and we were infested by ants ( tons of residues of food were hidden everywhere in the kitchen).
So now we are looking for a new appartement....so no bench time for me for the following months....my wife's health is not getting better due to all these issues....
So.....sorry if don't post anything or l don't comment all your stunning works...the mood is very low..
Anyways as soon as we will find something human...we will let u know
Have a nice day and see you soon hopefully with tons of pictures...

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Blimey mate, that’s not good. Concentrate on sorting yourself out. We will still be here when you are ready. Until then, keep safe and I hope your luck improves.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Dear all,
I would like to let you know what is going on to me and wife....as you know we moved on the 27th of august...we arrived in the new appartement and found out that there were many, many issues..electrical (almost died) water (no hot water no heating) and we were infested by ants ( tons of residues of food were hidden everywhere in the kitchen).
So now we are looking for a new appartement....so no bench time for me for the following months....my wife's health is not getting better due to all these issues....
So.....sorry if don't post anything or l don't comment all your stunning works...the mood is very low..
Anyways as soon as we will find something human...we will let u know
Have a nice day and see you soon hopefully with tons of pictures...
Sorry to hear that Greg, I was wondering what had happened to you. First priority is to look after that lady. We'll still be here when you're sorted. All the best
Neil

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI GREG DITTO to what Neil has said an we hope you find a place that is decent to live in
chrisb

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Rough luck there Greg, hope you sort it soon and your wife find a happier home.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Sorry to read about your run of bad luck and your wife's health because of it. Take your time to sort things out...most of us are stuck here and no forster homes will take us so you'll be seeing us definitely.

Cheers,
Richard

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
With all the problems you and your wife have at the moment I'm not surprised that modelling has taken a back seat. I hope things improve and wish you both all the best.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Bad news Greg, hope you get your apartment and your wife's health sorted quickly.
Pete