Battle of Easting 73

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you Mickc and Scottie for your comments l'll do my best to make it as the Abrams ;)

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I would agree, if you have to unas the tank w/four or less crew you're not going to bother w/humping a 50cal. Different sitch w/track as you may need to set up ambush/defense requiring two or more elements. Looks great BTW. PaulE

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
I would agree, if you have to unas the tank w/four or less crew you're not going to bother w/humping a 50cal. Different sitch w/track as you may need to set up ambush/defense requiring two or more elements. Looks great BTW. PaulE
indeed... i was confused by the Bradleys....they do have tripod in the TO&E... but that is normal even for a scout vehicle..

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very modern for me :flushed:Greg , so will sit with Paul ashe knows about these new fangled tanks.
Expect to be as good as the first part .

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I believe tripod is for anti-tank flank security set up in the defense IMHO. PaulE

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
The Abrams is awesome mate. Did you hand paint the camo kit covers or where they decals. Nice to see the Bradley coming together

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Very modern for me :flushed:Greg , so will sit with Paul ashe knows about these new fangled tanks.
Expect to be as good as the first part .
Thank you John i might do in the future a diorama of Stalingrad.. in 2021 but i'm not sure i might do Kursk

• Love
Reactions: JR

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Greg,
Just caught up and not disapointed - superb work. All the others have said it all.
Cheers, Mike.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you Michael for your kind comment

DEAR ALL
I just wanted to warn you that from today 04-08-19 I won't be doing anything more on the diorama... my wife and I decided to move...so instead of building and painting it's going to be cleaning and packing... fun fun fun...
We already found a new apartment and we will be in the new one the 1st of September......the diorama will start again from mid September...
Thank you all and see you soon.
PS..
I'll still follow and comment...
Have a nice evening
Greg and Laurence...and of course Nounette the cat..

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thank you Michael for your kind comment

DEAR ALL
I just wanted to warn you that from today 04-08-19 I won't be doing anything more on the diorama... my wife and I decided to move...so instead of building and painting it's going to be cleaning and packing... fun fun fun...
We already found a new apartment and we will be in the new one the 1st of September......the diorama will start again from mid September...
Thank you all and see you soon.
PS..
I'll still follow and comment...
Have a nice evening
Greg and Laurence...and of course Nounette the cat..
Good luck with the move and new apartment. Will look fwd to you starting again with this .
John .

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Greg,
Good luck to both of you and the cat with the move. I hope you will all be happy in your new home.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Good luck with the move Greg. Moving far?? Hope you get back to the bench soon. Stay safe

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you all for your kind comments even when l don't post pictures..... :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling:

Reactions: JR

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Dear ALL.... well... here we are in the new apartment.... the actual moving was on the 31st..... and we ordered some new furniture that should have been delivered at 17:00... and arrived at 21:30... no help no lift no nothing.... 47 boxes brought at the 4th floor.. THANK YOU elevator... and now i'm doing Assembling... but no glue no files... just screws, screwdrivers and Allen keys....
My wife and I are exhausted.....so... I'm sorry to you all but for the moment... NO updates on the Diorama... i want also to apologize if I don't put any comments on your beautiful builds, but l have no strength, right now i'm falling asleep writing you this message....
Have a wonderful evening
Greg & Lolo