BBQ

Ancientmariner

SMF Supporter
First Name
James
After deciding to have a BBQ and going to prep' the one I made 4 or 5 years ago for use I found out it wasn't in great condition anymore.

So having an hour before needing to start I converted a 105mm she'll storage box into a new BBQ with the help of some angle bar, spot welds, nuts, bolts, washers and the old grate cut to size.

Was pretty pleased for less than a hours work and all done with what I had to hand. Old BBQ frame was repurposed into shelving unit and support for new work bench (at the back stayed green) so the only waste was the drum itself which was beyond repair!

IMG_20210810_165039.jpgIMG_20210724_113437.jpgIMG-20210724-WA0004.jpgIMG-20210724-WA0008.jpeg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
After deciding to have a BBQ and going to prep' the one I made 4 or 5 years ago for use I found out it wasn't in great condition anymore.

So having an hour before needing to start I converted a 105mm she'll storage box into a new BBQ with the help of some angle bar, spot welds, nuts, bolts, washers and the old grate cut to size.

Was pretty pleased for less than a hours work and all done with what I had to hand. Old BBQ frame was repurposed into shelving unit and support for new work bench (at the back stayed green) so the only waste was the drum itself which was beyond repair!

View attachment 431352View attachment 431353View attachment 431354View attachment 431355
:thinking:oh this bench is good enough to be in the TBC an i wonder if mr bigcon an co. of the big an bouncy club of soho london are back from the be-harm-as yet ? lol after all their hard work fact finding tour lol :rolling: :smiling: ps very nice BBQ James nicework
CHRIS

Last edited: