"Bendy Bus" VW Doka / 5th wheel camper kitbash

• Thread starter Deleted member 7181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7181

Yeah, go for it Gary. I saw the teaser picture and it looks a very interesting build.

D

Deleted member 7181

Thanks for asking Steve, and sorry I've taken so long to reply, I've been trying to come up with an honest answer.

Truth is, not really. Thankfully these dark times come and go though, so I should bounce back soon enough :smiling3:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Stick with it Andy. This hobby is a good aid to mindfulness so try to do something, no matter how small, every day. I hope you improve very quickly...

Reactions: JR

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Thanks for asking Steve, and sorry I've taken so long to reply, I've been trying to come up with an honest answer.

Truth is, not really. Thankfully these dark times come and go though, so I should bounce back soon enough :smiling3:
thinking of you Andy

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
You did some awesome work on this build Andy!
I hope you can get it repaired soon :thumb2:
Wish you the best, sometimes things fall so they can be picked back up! :thumb2:
Steven

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
These damn things happen to us all Andy, its does knock the stuffing out of you. I can imagine how sick you felt.

Push on , get it glued back into its great shape. Certainly not a build to stop as It was so different and beautifully done.
YOU CAN DO IT.

D

Deleted member 7181

Thanks Ken.

She's not at her best right now but I'm fixing her slowly :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

I like how she looks (I like rusty) so much more interesting than all shiny and harder to achieve a realistic look.