Beware of Bigfoot

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Wow , the committee were very impressed Charles.So much it was agreed to award the
The Dogs_0.jpg THE DOGS 2 MOD.png
Congratulations .

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
As always , a superbly realistic looking build charles . The weathering and attention to detail is fantastic . Inspiring actually , as I got myself a 1/32 scale toy JCB telehandler a while back with the intention of trying to do it like one of your amazing creations . Its a personal thing as I come across these all the time as I deliver to building sites all over the country and I am always in awe of what a capable machine they are . If i can get anywhere near your level of realism Ill be well happy , cheers tony

Caustik Filth

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rob
As always , a superbly realistic looking build charles . The weathering and attention to detail is fantastic . Inspiring actually , as I got myself a 1/32 scale toy JCB telehandler a while back with the intention of trying to do it like one of your amazing creations . Its a personal thing as I come across these all the time as I deliver to building sites all over the country and I am always in awe of what a capable machine they are . If i can get anywhere near your level of realism Ill be well happy , cheers tony
Would like to see a telehandler too Tony being an operator of said plant....

First Name
Charles
I thank you greatly foe your kind words. The fun part of doing this, is the weathering. Don't have to worry about the details as it is already done for you. I received this model as compensation for a weathering job I did for a customer at a show. It was pretty much a fun and quick project. Now I'm gonna see if anyone will buy it. Appreciate the support.

First Name
Charles
Would like to see a telehandler too Tony being an operator of said plant....
Never done one of those but as you said, it would be interesting. Although, this particular type of equipment really don't get too dirty up, I suppose... Or does it?????

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Never done one of those but as you said, it would be interesting. Although, this particular type of equipment really don't get too dirty up, I suppose... Or does it?????
Oh it does charles !! The building sites can get VERY muddy in winter and these machines are worked hard all day long , cheers tony