BF 110 D-3 (Dragon Models)

F

Fenlander

We really should think about putting a show on at some point. I wonder of John would be up for a table at the IPMSS show in Huddersfield, which is held every year at around February?Interesting thought.
Very interesting idea Richard. Not sure of the practicalities of getting models from around the UK, never mind the world. It has given me an idea though. What about if people submitted big pictures and we had an online showcase gallery that would enable the viewer to see them in all their glory in full size, hi res images? OK, I realise that not everyone would be able to produce studio quality images of their work but that is not needed anyway, just good clear pics with a neutral or natural background.

S

sprayman

A very nice idea in deed Graham, you say a neutral background, is that your way of saying I cant use my pink mat...lol

S

sprayman

Many thanks, Ian, Andy and Dave, still a bit of work to do on her yet.

Last edited:
F

Fenlander

Your Pink Mat is now stuff of legend Ray, it will always feature in a prominent place lol

P

PubZombie

WoW what a work of art!!!!!!

Ray this is a fantastic build. I have been away from modelling for years now; i stopped because my skills didn't live up to my own expectations and I was disappointed and frustrated with the results when having to balance too much overtime and a hectic family life. Now I have more free time I am picking the hobby up again. The Bf110 was always one of my fave builds back when I was a youngster and I have just purchased this kit. I hope I can live up to Ray's standards. This thread is certainly going to be a big help :smiling3: thank you Ray :respect:

S

sprayman

Thank you very much pub,this kit will give you something to get your teeth into, the results of my build was due to the great input,support and help from the guys on this forum. Why not consider a build blog, Im sure you will get the same support I got.But the most important thing is enjoy your build, Im sure you will do a great job.