BIG MASSIVE X-WING!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
So, some of you guys are waiting 2 years and £900 lighter for the Millennium Falcon...well I have just come back from a comic-con and have got a massive X-wing! Going to be distressed and may even have lights in it.

Do idea where it is going to go :D

Si:smiling3:

L

Laurie

\ said:
So, some of you guys are waiting 2 years and £900 lighter for the Millennium Falcon...well I have just come back from a comic-con and have got a massive X-wing! Going to be distressed and may even have lights in it. Do idea where it is going to go :D Si:smiling3:
:eek:

Laurie

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Jeez thats HUGE Si !! , I cant wait to see the transformation , when its done it'll look nothing like a toy thats for sure! Tony

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Jeez thats HUGE Si !! , I cant wait to see the transformation , when its done it'll look nothing like a toy thats for sure! Tony
I am hoping to fit 4 leds in the engine pods, two white in the wing roots, all leads going inside to a switch and 9V-well that's the plan. Thanks for the confidence Tony, just hope it works.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Should look amazing Si , pity the wings have been moulded closed it would have looked great in attack mode! , cheers tony

D

dubster72

That's a monster Si! I can hear Alan gnashing his teeth from here! :P

Can't wait to see your upgrades :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That's cool mate :smiling3: are going to do red 5 or some other red squadron x wing ?

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
That's cool mate :smiling3: are going to do red 5 or some other red squadron x wing ?
Ta mate, not sure, probably just another pilot.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
wow its almost as big as Tony,

will look forward to seeing what you get up to with this,so much ,you can do,

the LEG are a great idea first off,and so much room for weathering,:rolleyes: ;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
wow its almost as big as Tony,will look forward to seeing what you get up to with this,so much ,you can do,

the LEG are a great idea first off,and so much room for weathering,:rolleyes: ;)
In fact, I think it maybe bigger than Tony :D

I have ordered 4 10 mm red leds for the engines and 4 3 mm bright white leds for the wing-roots, also some connectors and a plugin 9v pp3 holder that will screw fit to the body-not be pretty but functional-means I will not need to take the whole body apart to get at the battery. As for the weathering-going to be fun.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Should look amazing Si , pity the wings have been moulded closed it would have looked great in attack mode! , cheers tony
Yep, agree Tony, but that would make it even bigger lol.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
maybe if you have some type of base to hold it with a rod into the body of it ,the base can hold the battery

what is at the end at the back of the body another engine ?

in the last pic were Tony,s hand is maybe you can make it as a pull off part to hold the battery,? ;)