Looks an interesting item Scott!?

Lee :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
do like it,but what is it,?

with some toning on it will look great, ;)

D

dubster72

That looks very nice Scott. The shading really gives it depth

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Great stuff scot I love the colours they work really well , are the black Templars in the 40 k genre ? I don't know anything about this roll play game but love the figures and kits , they're great for practice:smiling3:

N

noble

\ said:
Great stuff scot I love the colours they work really well , are the black Templars in the 40 k genre ? I don't know anything about this roll play game but love the figures and kits , they're great for practice:smiling3:
yeah the black Templars are an off shoot of the imperial fists, I bought the iconography panels on the side of the razorback off e-bay for £2.50, I think they look all right although my painting of them leaves a lot to be desired. I don't build the figures so much just the vehicles and I love them.

scott

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
yeah the black Templars are an off shoot of the imperial fists, I bought the iconography panels on the side of the razorback off e-bay for £2.50, I think they look all right although my painting of them leaves a lot to be desired. I don't build the figures so much just the vehicles and I love them.
scott
Cheers Scott I'll take a look at Templar paint jobs I fancy giving that one a go

It can take a bit of practice to do the fine detail on icons so I just do a wash and dry brush

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Awesome work bub!!