Blitz AFS Fireman Bust Sculpt ,1-10 scale

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Brilliant, Simply Brilliant, a Gold winner all day long. Just love everything about him, the face is exceptionally well done, has the haggered look of someone having to do the same thing over and over and not seeing the end in sight.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Brilliant, Simply Brilliant, a Gold winner all day long. Just love everything about him, the face is exceptionally well done, has the haggered look of someone having to do the same thing over and over and not seeing the end in sight.
Well thanks very much Steve, that's very kind- much appreciated

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
I agree with all what the fellas say .I think you have a talent indeed.Its so nice to.see others sculpting.
Excellent.
Rich
Thank you indeed, Richard -it's good to see you commenting again.
Sculpting is so intense that I can't do it all the time- I did do it professionally for a few months back in the nineties (character bubble bath bottles and collectables) and I would be quite burned out at the end of every day.
But I do enjoy it and I have to say this one has exceeded all my expectations-it's been like having a dream in black and white and waking up to find it's true and in colour!
Keep the faith!

wotan

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Neil

An excellent bust and very nicely painted. The finished piece will certainly be one to be proud of.

John

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
I mentioned earlier that I have 4 castings of this boy to sell . I need to cover my costs and make a small profit(to justify to SWMBO) so I am asking £20 each + postage.
PM if you are interested.
Many thanks again for all the kind comments
cheers
Neil

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Neil,

Apologies missed this crossing the finish line.

A brilliant piece of work. That really does have to be one of, if not the most realistic face on a bust I've ever seen.

Simply outstanding.

ATB.

Andrew

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Well worth the wait Neil. An outstanding sculpt and beautiful paint work. Looking forward to seeing your next bust.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
In a shameless piece of self -promotion I would like to announce that I've just seen over on the Planet Figure forum that this has been launched by Foxwood Figures.
AFS Fireman Bust
Very gratifying-I had forgotten all about it!

Moderators please note; I sold the master outright so I'm not going to make any money from the sales