Blohm & Voss BV 141

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thank you for those kind words. Pleased you like it.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Nice brush painting Paul! The canopy looks especially challenging and must have taken a fair amount of time.
I’ve seen documentary film footage of this aircraft demonstrated to Goering before the war. It is a strange looking thing but seemed to handle well in the film. What do you think will be your next model in the weird and wonderful theme?
Paul

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Nice brush painting Paul! The canopy looks especially challenging and must have taken a fair amount of time.
I’ve seen documentary film footage of this aircraft demonstrated to Goering before the war. It is a strange looking thing but seemed to handle well in the film. What do you think will be your next model in the weird and wonderful theme?
Paul
Not 100% sure yet. I've been looking at the Horton. Then there's that German flying saucer. That was particularly strange. The hienkel 111 also looks a strange beastie with its 2 fuselages and 5 engines.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
How about a gigant Paul now that was certaintly a weird lookin plane but the one with the engines on it
chris

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
How about a gigant Paul now that was certaintly a weird lookin plane but the one with the engines on it
chris
Crikey! Just looked it up and it's a big b****r. Makes you wonder how it got off the ground. Definitely one for the list. Thanks for that.

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Really interesting model Paul and I applaud the hard work on the hand painting. It baffles me how they managed to balance this plane for flight. Great looking model and looks better for the addition of the Swastika.