BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
the floor work it's extremely realistic...and all the rest it's absolutely fantastic...

Steven

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Finally done reabring the sections pew,
Some shots of the larger building trial placed on the plate.
Still some things to do i.e battle damage to the front corner of the facade and, oh yeah, the REALLY interesting part: Anchoring this top- heavy 4- pounder (yes despite all efforts, to keep weight down, it all adds up does it not?) securely to the base .- not looking forward to that.....

l6FNzLU.jpg
erpZ5cI.jpg
hwwgY2P.jpg

7YEVHjc.jpg
uQrkQpa.jpg

s4Q3nkW.jpg

Attachments

• l6FNzLU.jpg
    l6FNzLU.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 1

Steven

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
A hard decision....

Hello all hope you are all well

Mounting the larger building to the base showed a slight but visible slant backwards. I had to make the hard decision to abandon the idea of mounting it properly to the current base. So, the decision was made to make the BMP and larger building into a new, separate diorama. I will leave this thread for now and pick it up in September and concentrate on finishing the current base with one building and the zu 23 technical and some figures as well as the improvised mortar.
This diorama with a new story will be entered into competition in September and October. Details can be found Here and I hope you will pop by to chat and add comments.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Finally done reabring the sections pew,
Some shots of the larger building trial placed on the plate.
Still some things to do i.e battle damage to the front corner of the facade and, oh yeah, the REALLY interesting part: Anchoring this top- heavy 4- pounder (yes despite all efforts, to keep weight down, it all adds up does it not?) securely to the base .- not looking forward to that.....

View attachment 389173
View attachment 389174
View attachment 389175

View attachment 389176
View attachment 389177

View attachment 389179
Oh this is just fantastic Steven, I don't know how I missed this in June.
Super epic stuff!