BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
i cant wait to see this build done.... very update is super realistic and impressive...

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Steven, it sure looks like you've been to these places. The detail is so vivid. I like the last bling...I have one of those hanging above my dining table. :hugging-face:

Cheers,
Richard

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looking even better Steven, nice detailed work on the internals of the shop, that damaged roller door :thumb2::smiling4::nerd:

Steven

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
working a bit on the small building broken ends is done by adding a mix of pollyfilla, celluclay, fine gravel and pva glue sprinkled with even finer dust. Rebars will be painted with parts of the ceiling hangin from them
hxlbs4m (1).jpg7qmmL9q (2).jpg

Reactions: JR

Steven

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Hi guys
spending much time on the bmp, and little on the buildings - Ihave however done some work on the some of the accessories but more on that later.
Foe now let me just pose a questions to you all.

A note on the use of heavy machine guns in the urban conflict zones in the Syrian Civl war:
When not mounted on Technicals HMG's seem to be used in stationary position ofte mounted on makeshift tripods. As the sig - saw battles for streets and blocks often were reduced to a stalemate, the weapon would often have very narrow fixed fields of fire and be used as haressing tools, letting of a burst now and then , rather than providing covering or superessing fire.

To briefly recap the story of the dio: Rebs in the tall building have had excellent control over a strategic roadjunction.
My plan was to place a HMG "nest" - with a 0.50 cal on one of the upper floors (maybe the rooftop?)but which one would make most sense tactically/militarily-bearing in mind that the most members of the FSA was made up of of individuals with little or no military training?

The top floor has earned the most "interest" from the SAA artillery and has suffered the most damage - well the building is wholly destroyed but you get my point... and it would make sense that the nest would have been the target, for some reason however the first floor seem to appeal more to me for some reason.
Here's pic of the back of the building both first and second will be heavily sandbagged.

Steven

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Still looking for your inputs - don't be shy C&C always welcome

Meanwhile, here's another thing I could use you kind Gents to weigh in on: Which design on the walls of the restaurant?- feel free to ask the missus:smiling4::smiling4:
the first design is quite subdued but looking quite oriental
I plan to keep the sky blue colour on the wall in both cases.

The other is quite vibrant and lively in color and has motives of food on the wall to boot but is is looking quite "Greek" - and we are definitely not in Greece

Steven

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Paul, thanks mate
doing a bit more asescoring:

All Wip:

Water tank for the grocery store (small building)

Door from the larger building having a blast...damage....(sorry had a few pints...)