boatman's 1/72 HMS Tiger C20 build

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
one here done i havnt painted to much on the screen on the console as i dont think much will be seen but if it is seen better then i'll put on more detail but wont know untill ive fitted in the green bridge glass but the blue is just on an the orange an green are flashin ledsIMG_6488.JPGi

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an all now sprayed up an now for the really hard part of fitting in the green glazeing an i'll proberly be a nervous wreck by the time ive fitted it as ive got to be very carefull i dont get any glule smears on the glass an then fit window wipers IMG_6492.JPG

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN ive got too fill up that slight crack up just under the windows so back to marskin it up as this crack did no show before i painted it but it does now so more rework on this an then the other bridge to do
chris

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Chris

Love the bridge consoles with the LEDs. A very nice little touch indeed. Very well done.

Andrew

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris

Love the bridge consoles with the LEDs. A very nice little touch indeed. Very well done.

Andrew
HI Andrew yes the bridge consoles hopefully with the leds in an goin should make the bridges but i dont want to go into over kill an if them lights flash to bright in the bridge then i'll darken them down with some clear smoked liquid
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Excellent Chris, going the extra with the consoles and lighting will set it off a treat.
YES Mark i certainly hope so but the trick is gettin all the glass in an them bridges an fitting in the consoles an makin the bridges still be able to lift off so i can fit in the crew figures boy will i be glad if this all works out ok
ATB chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
this is an epic build hear,very nice work with the lleads and detailing ;) ;)
AN HI Moni yes it is turning into a bit of an epic is'nt it what with the leds now bein fitted in but a lot more still to be fitted an im worryied about fitting this bridge glass in as when gluein it i will have only one try to get it right an if i get it wrong it will be a disarter as the bridge area is on a ship the most looked at area ive found when its bein veiwed by the general public in shows so finger crossed an i will have to have a few practice trys on fitting this glass in
ATB to you an thanks for lookin in on the build Moni as im pleased you are intrested in it
chris

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Chris
Superb work. This really is an amazing build. So much planning and time. I'm very impressed indeed.
Jim