SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looks good Chris, I can just image how you felt when that screen slipped in your hand. Normally the damn CA grabs it straight away when you have a slip up you were lucky.:thumb2:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Sorry Chris, I never thought about that as my models don't go near water.

Andy.
HI Andy no worryies any idea is worth considering its just that some ideas dont work out an ive lost count of the ideas ive had only to have to scrap them due to some reason or another but keep your ideas comin Andy as you may think up summit ive never thought of cheers
ATB CHRIS

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Looks good Chris, I can just image how you felt when that screen slipped in your hand. Normally the damn CA grabs it straight away when you have a slip up you were lucky.:thumb2:
HI John yes thankfully i was quick to remove that single glass pane but as you say i was lucky that the C/A im useing dont go off in an instand or it would have been a job to put right but thenk goodness it turned out ok as this is a exspensive model
an im looking forward to the day i can launch her
thanks for lookin in John
ATB CHRIS

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
The great work just keeps on coming. Looking good Chris
Cheers
Paul
HI Paul long time no see hope you are ok an how is that fantastic panzer have you had a drive with it yet ? an yes im pleased at how tiger is all beginning to come togeather but still a heck of a lot more to do as all eletrics ' guns turrets 'an all the small fitting an over 400 odd railing to fit an then they will all be painted white bar the main deck railings an ive still to fit in the qauter deck an make it water tight but it must still be able to come out for access to the rudder controls so still a lot to do i think i'll have a long white berd by the finish time an to old to lauch her lol
an will you ever do a blog on here as you are a very good moddeller or is life getting in the way ?
ATB chris

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Lovely work, AGAIN Chris

Whats missing is a disco ball, not used by RN?? Lol

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Lovely work, AGAIN Chris

Whats missing is a disco ball, not used by RN?? Lol
YEA Bob with all them lights in the bridges it could be called a disco all i need now is the ladys lol but hopefully when i switch it all on the white bridge lights will cut down the coloued leds
CHEERS FOR LOOKIN IN AN HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER BOYO
CHRIS

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Great work as always Chris. Have you tried five minute epoxy for gluing in the windows? It should give you a bit more wriggle room….you can use the Glue and Glaze stuff to hold the acetate in place while the epoxy dries…..

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Great work as always Chris. Have you tried five minute epoxy for gluing in the windows? It should give you a bit more wriggle room….you can use the Glue and Glaze stuff to hold the acetate in place while the epoxy dries…..
thanks Tim but bridge windows already done thankgoodness
cheers for lookin in
chris

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
HI Paul long time no see hope you are ok an how is that fantastic panzer have you had a drive with it yet ? an yes im pleased at how tiger is all beginning to come togeather but still a heck of a lot more to do as all eletrics ' guns turrets 'an all the small fitting an over 400 odd railing to fit an then they will all be painted white bar the main deck railings an ive still to fit in the qauter deck an make it water tight but it must still be able to come out for access to the rudder controls so still a lot to do i think i'll have a long white berd by the finish time an to old to lauch her lol
an will you ever do a blog on here as you are a very good moddeller or is life getting in the way ?
ATB chris
Hi Chris
The road to finishing HMS Tiger may be long a one but keep on going, enjoy the journey and the result will be well worth the trials and tribulations.
With regards to my posting on the forum, I’ve been a little busy to build anything of late. Hopefully time will open up soon and I can enjoy another build.
Cheers
Paul

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris
The road to finishing HMS Tiger may be long a one but keep on going, enjoy the journey and the result will be well worth the trials and tribulations.
With regards to my posting on the forum, I’ve been a little busy to build anything of late. Hopefully time will open up soon and I can enjoy another build.
Cheers
Paul
HI again Paul yes tiger build is going to be a long one as still so much to do on it an yes when it is finished it will be well woth it to see her sailing my main worry though is some of the eletronics may not be up to the job as i have really no faith in these viper ESC to power the motors as yes they are running the motors ok at the moment but what they will be like when the ship is in the water with loading on the props i dont know as when more loading on props so more current consumption an i think them viper ESC may burn out even with a proteting inline fuse but as they sat time will tell an yes i hope you do do a build on here as you are a very good talended moddeler
ATB Chris

dalej2014

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dale
Looking good Chris. Love the lighting on the bridge. This also clears up my confusion - when we met and talked at the weekend, when you said Tiger, I thought - Tank! ;)
Really nice work so far. Pulling up a dinghy somewhere near the dock.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Looking good Chris. Love the lighting on the bridge. This also clears up my confusion - when we met and talked at the weekend, when you said Tiger, I thought - Tank! ;)
Really nice work so far. Pulling up a dinghy somewhere near the dock.
HI Dale glad you like the bridge lighting as there is a lot more lighting to come when i get that far an yes its easy to confuse this tiger with a tank same name lol an cheers for your nice comments on my work an make sure you tie up that dinghy well or you will drift off into the harbour lol
chris