boatman's 1/72 HMS Tiger C20 build

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI ALL update time again on what ive been slavein away on her lol
well though id fit some W/T doors on as its been a job to remember how I did it on my other models anyway a small hinge an the W/T door sizes compared to my finger for scaleIMG_5102.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: JR

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN the reason two W/T doors so close togeather is that there are two compartments an I hav'nt yet fitted a top deck on these yet is that I want to fit lights an some detail in side but that will come later here they are only half open so the 4panels can be seen
IMG_5113.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN now back to them bridges eletrics ive fitted in main feed wires little whites one that will soon be connected to the super main feed from 01 deck IMG_5115.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Superb work. Great seeing it progress

peter
Thanks Peter yes its progressin slowy but surely but all that im doin needs to be done if I want these bridges to lift off an separate from 02 deck S/S an with the power wires an plugs in for the lights an such an the wires are just lose at the moment but later on they will be all fixed in postion im hopein to fit some what looks like power boxes on the bridges backs with small flashin an stay on leds in 1mm smd
thanks for lookin Peter
chris