christopher
AN 02 bridge fitted with all eletrics in placeIMG_5125.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: JR

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an full frontal view an im pleased to say all the bridges all lift off an away from 02 deck like I designed it an put it in to practice (phew im pooped today )
chris IMG_5122.JPG

Last edited:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Chris the whole build is great, but the wiring really is something else. You must a have wiring diagram to check this as you go ?

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris the whole build is great, but the wiring really is something else. You must a have wiring diagram to check this as you go ?
HI John no no wirein diagram plus id spend more time drawin it all out than building its all in me head an I use a circuit tester to make sure it all works slow but sure way of doin it yes there will be problems when its all wired up but even the real ships have problems so im bein realistic lol an thanks for lookin in
chris

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Chris
Thought I’d drop by and catch up on this epic build :tongue-out:
Seems construction is going ahead at full steam. The superstructure really is starting to take shape now and I love the working doors.
Fabulous stuff!
Keep safe, keep modelling and updating us all on this cracking build
Cheers
Paul

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris
Thought I’d drop by and catch up on this epic build :tongue-out:
Seems construction is going ahead at full steam. The superstructure really is starting to take shape now and I love the working doors.
Fabulous stuff!
Keep safe, keep modelling and updating us all on this cracking build
Cheers
Paul

HIYA Paul yea construction is still ongoing an will be for severall yrs im glad to say if we all gotta stay indoors i cant think of anywhere id rather be but buildin my tiger all i hope is that can get the things i need online for the build or im stuck an yes i'll keep updatein on this build an nice of you to drop in
ATB
CHRIS

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI ALL another mini update on her an its her birthday today as I started the build on the 5th of april 2019 so she isIMG_5123.JPG one today an a under side veiw of the wires in 02 S/S for powering the radar motor an intreior lights when doors will be open an mast red anticollishion lights an running or as some call them steamin lights an flood lights on her S/S

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Happy birthday Tiger!!! Still marvelling at the electronics in this beauty.
Cheers
paul
SHE says many thanks Paul but wheres her pressie ? lol an glad you gettin on with your panzer lookin great it is
chris

• Haha
Reactions: JR

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
:sick: Covid-19 prevents me from going to the shop. We’ll have to celebrate when all this is over :thumb2: ;)
Paul