boatman's 1/72 HMS Tiger C20 build

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI
another small update im now starting to build the lower admrill's bridge on 01 deck an here can be seen the mountings to which the bridge will be built IMG_5029.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
sideview shot of 02 deck S/S with the lower bridge fitted against the plansIMG_5032.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
TOP VEIW shot of 02 deck with the lower bridge removed lose an I usein tiny 45 decgree set squares from a Christmas cracker as they are very hand to get into small spaces to check what im building is square IMG_5039.JPG

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Never cease to be amazed at the level of skill Chris. Lovely:cool::thumb2::tongue-out3:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an the roof of lower bridge is fitted on which will become the floor for the second level conn bridgeIMG_5043.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an a top shot of the nr done for now lower bridge as bothe the bridges must be removeable for sevicin IMG_5046.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN I treated myself to a new head visor with built in lights as my old one is over 30 yrs old an the glass magnifier's have got scratched with age s-l225TGPPNIT5.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thats one technical looking visor, becarefuo you can now see more than you can afford lol
YEA you are right there Bob but what the heck your only here onece im splashin out to cheer myself up
;) :thumb2:
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Nice progress Christopher, a hell of a project! :hugging-face:
Steven
AN hello Steven yea its givin me the screamin meemies tryin to work all this out but I think im on the right track just reqires a bit of thought an forward planning so that thing turn out right (PHEW ) tomorrow ive got to try an work out how im gonna build that top conn bridge as its a whole new ball game on that as there are the bridge wings fitted to this section an again it must all lift off so I can get to the lower bridge but im really enjoyin the challange's
an thanks for droppin in an havin a look Steven :thumb2:
chris