BOATMANS FIREBALL XL5 BUILD

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI ALL well tiger steve wanted to see this build of the model in the title but please remember that these pics were from 40 yrs ago when i was building it an some pics are not that good but the last main pic of the model came out ok an first off i have built the fusealarge but i dint take any pics before this as i dint know then anything about putting pics on the web sites in fact i think the web was still to come IMG_6358.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an a very blured fireball jionior sorry but well i last it can be seen what it is an its standing on its own fold down under cart IMG_6367.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an in this pic the whole craft is standing on its own under cart an if you look on the right hand side the fold down steps can be seen in yellow IMG_6369.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
here im now goin to fit the back main atomic engine on the left IMG_6370.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN HERE IN ALL HER GLORY THE FINISHED MODEL ON HER STAND an she drawfes THUDERBIRD 2 which is about 15 inches long an THUNDERBIRD 1 at about 8 inches long as i still have the models up in the loft but jen wont let me bring them down IMG_6375.JPG

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Very nice blast from the past there…..you certainly like your models large Chris!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Very nice blast from the past there…..you certainly like your models large Chris!
HI Tim yea it is a blast from the past an whenever i look at it it makes me feel young again an yea why not have a big model if youve got the room for it as in a big model you can get in more detail an i just wish i had took better pics of it but at the time i could not afford a decent camera but then these pics are better than none at all thanks for lookin in Tim cheers :thumb2:
chris