First Name
warren
Wow absolutely brilliant and not a string in sight

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Wow absolutely brilliant and not a string in sight
YES HI Morph yes it turned out well that FIREBALL XL5 an big but like an idiot i gave it away to a freinds son as he liked it very much but now i wish i had kept it as i could not build another
chris

morph

SMF Supporter
First Name
warren
Aliens drop ship in the future? Now that would b badass .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Aliens drop ship in the future? Now that would b badass .
YES Morph i must admit when i see it in the film i thought about building one about 3ft long but never got any further on it as was to busy building warships
but i aggree it would be a heck of a model makin it so that all the wings all folded out like in the film
chris

morph

SMF Supporter
First Name
warren
What ever your next build will b it’s sure to b magnificent and what a great talent u have .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
What ever your next build will b it’s sure to b magnificent and what a great talent u have .
HI Warren many thanks for your kind comments an tiger will keep me busy for aleast another two yrs or so as there is so much to fit in the hull
cheers
chris

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Apologies Chris I never saw this at all .
Some size, think you should ask Jen to bring it back down into the light so you can rephotograph .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Apologies Chris I never saw this at all .
Some size, think you should ask Jen to bring it back down into the light so you can rephotograph .
HI John no need to apolligize as we cant all keep up on everything as this forum has so much goin on its easy to miss things but thats why i love this forum as all the members talk daily how a forum should be an i cant bring FIREBALL XL5 down John as i gave it away to a freinds son as he wanted it but now wish i had kept it but well but he was over the moon with it but the models i was on about that jen wont let me bring down are them thunderbirds as jen says it involes movin to much stuff to get them down so John i gather you like the FIREBALL XL5 then ?
chris

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
HI John no need to apolligize as we cant all keep up on everything as this forum has so much goin on its easy to miss things but thats why i love this forum as all the members talk daily how a forum should be an i cant bring FIREBALL XL5 down John as i gave it away to a freinds son as he wanted it but now wish i had kept it but well but he was over the moon with it but the models i was on about that jen wont let me bring down are them thunderbirds as jen says it involes movin to much stuff to get them down so John i gather you like the FIREBALL XL5 then ?
chris
Yes it looked good from what we could see in the photos, shame you gave it away Chris, seeing it photoed today it would be even better.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Another build that passed me by, loved that programme ❤ Great build
HI Mick yes so did i an i watched the first episode on our B/W tv on a sunday afternoon at 4pm an i was hooked an since then ive built several small F/B - XL5 BUT not a big one like this one an i now wish i had kept it as you say it turned out a great build
ATB chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Yes it looked good from what we could see in the photos, shame you gave it away Chris, seeing it photoed today it would be even better.
YES IT WOULD John as i fitted all the slats in the back tail an back of the wings as it took several months to build an yes i was an idiot to give it away as i did the same thing with a big meter long SKYDIVER 1 MODEL half sub an half aircraft that i built from that gerry andersons UFO series as i was also crazy on that but my girlfreinds brother again wanted it so i gave that one away also crazy en'rt i lol
chris

Reactions: JR

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Fireball sounds like a terrible medical complaint, cream anyone

Sorry Chris, cracking build, again