SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an covered an the funnel sides lean inwards for radar stealthIMG_4387.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Now a shot of the underside of the main S/S an I have fitted in the radar motor this will work three radars at once
an the steel rod that goes over at an angle is the drive shaft from the radar motor to work a radar mounted on the bridge roof again this all unscrews for servercingIMG_4374.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Now to a diffent part of the S/S this a plastic grill fitted on the top as this is where the mylar waterproof speaker is fitted for the sound systems in this case a battle whoopin siren an a fog horn sound both units operate through the same speakerIMG_4375.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
NXT building the foremast again this all unscrews to be taken off in case of a problemIMG_4390.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Now this small radar is a surface search radar I think as the big radar on top of the mast is the air search with IFF INTERGATOR to be seen in pics to come
anyway back to this one an it all works with mini crown gears an sharfts an again it can be unsrewed an taken off the mast IMG_4391.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
its all screwed down in case I want to get into it for servicin an it filled with balsa wood to keep top wheight down IMG_4393.JPG