BOATMANS HMS NORFOLK BUILD in 1/72 SCALE

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Now just nippin back to the funnel to show the weird shape's fitted on the funnel tubes an I think this is to do with the stealth anti radar system IMG_4407.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
JUST some of the electronics in the hull in the forward bow section not a very good pic sorry IMG_4436.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN some more in the nxt batt bay I think I went a bit overboard on the electronics but they all work something on the ship so neassaryIMG_4352.JPG

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
You are on a mission Chris, cracking work and pace!!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Anyway please exscuse the whitish pics but at the time with a new camera I could not turn off the flash unit but its my fault I should have read the instruckion' propely

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
NXT building the formast 's antenna's array an this is built from brass as it had to be strong so it dint brake if someone touched it I put out a do touch not sign on the ship at the mini model show last IMG_4410.JPGweek end but people always have to touch I don't mind to much as long as they don't cause any damage but it beats me

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN to build this array it was very tricky as the array is just not a cross its if anything a weird shape but that's the navy for you an I had to mount it to the plans so the whole thing got rasied up the mast on legs of balsa IMG_4413.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN fitted to the mast an this will have 2mm led's red anti collishion lights fitted later as that's what the wires are for an a white steamin lightIMG_4416.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
more at the mast top with the main search radar but just rough model at the moment as to test to see if it looks rightIMG_4417.JPG