BP 44 Aroured train pics

N

noble

Thanks gents, in this scale they are all individual kits, my wife would probably prefer both me and the kits outside lol, I have a diorama planned for it but at around 12ft long I don't have the room nor will I ever have.

Scott

N

noble

Cheers mate much appreciated, this project had actually been completed in 2012.

Scott

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Can't believe I missed this. Superb stuff Scott, jeez a big blighter too. Either you or your models are going to have start living outside!
I agree Si, his Missus must be a saint, I'm sure he has an 'out building' of some sort, his own private museum I'd imagine.....Lucky sod.....I would consider the same but the winters are soooo

cold here and since winter is "modeling season" I would have to install a wood burning stove (which I do have a spare:rolleyes:smiling3: and go through a couple of chords of wood,(I do have an unlimited supply) plus when not in use

I'm sure all my paints would be freezing up. It would be quite a chore just to get the darn place heated enough to be comfortable, by that time I've had it, plus the Missus "don't do stove"

at the main house...just cuz..:confused:.....phew!.... I'm tired already just typing this:oops:....Oh and yes his work is quite superb as is usual for Scott.............Jim:smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
how did I not see this one,what a monster,and such a great job on it so far,

very nice liking this a lot, ;)

N

noble

Thanks very much Monica I'd almost forgotten about this one.

Scott