Brave Borderer ships badge

L

lscc61114

Sorry my website is at :

Home ?(www.Perkasa.co.uk?), any improvements or advice welcome.:thinking:

\ said:
Hi Guys,I'm very interested in this thread,

If you would like to put your Brave or Perkasa on my site please drop me a mail,

also if anyone can support me with more information or pictures of these boats i'd like to here from you.

Best Regards

Dave

K

klunkedklunk

I have a spare 1/24 perkasa bridge area if anyone is interested. Live in Luton, Bedforshire.

It needs stripping and redoing but would be good as a start.

S

slyboysigh

Hms brave borderer

This boat was scratch built from plans in the late 70's at the time with an ED diesel engine. We could never get it to run properly so it was laid up for years in the loft. We decided this year to bring the boat back to life with a brushless motor and new radio gear. This footage was taken over clapham common.

have a look at my model click this youtube link

G

Gary C

Hi folks,

I am scratch building a 1:35 Brave and would like to make up a display board for her to match others I have made.

My problem is that, although I have a B&W pikky of the badge (cropped from an old ships postcard) I have no idea of the colours used. Also it would be nice to have a better quality image to play with.

BraveBordererbadge.jpg

Can anyone help please?

Here are a few pikkies of the current state of build:

sternview1.jpg

sidelaunchersred.jpg

portview2.jpg

portview1.jpg

Iain
Hi Iain I'm a Newby at scratch building and I'm attempting a Brave Borderer I done all the structural bits on the upper deck just wondering how to form the bits over and behind the open bridge do you have any photos of the procedure any help would be much appreciate.

KR Gary

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Hi Iain I'm a Newby at scratch building and I'm attempting a Brave Borderer I done all the structural bits on the upper deck just wondering how to form the bits over and behind the open bridge do you have any photos of the procedure any help would be much appreciate.

KR Gary
Gary, I don't think you'll get an answer. You've quoted an 11 years old thread.