Brewster F2A Buffalo

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Thats really beautiful Franklyn,why not share the patterns with us here as I think many people would love to build this model ?

Barry.

D

deckape

Barry

Let me go down below and dig around and see what i can find I will be happy to share the patternes to this kit. I have a few more I will be posting tonight so stay tune sir, I have more on the way.

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Good man,look forward to seeing what can be found,the little Brewster Buffalo has always been a favourite with many people and I think they would welcome the opportunity to build one like yours.

Barry.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Top stuff franklyn! This is fantastic , these card models are really good arent they. Unfortunately ,i had a go at one once but couldnt quite get the hang of it , but you make it look like a breeze. cheers tony

D

deckape

Tony

Thanks for your reply on my Peanut Special, Card models are quite different then that of plastic, My first go at one when I was a child end up in the trash can. Then I started to get involved in a card modeling from going to card model shows. they showed me how Beautifull they look when they are in the experienced hands of a card modler. I been building card modles now for 55 years. my first preference in modeling is plastic and wood, but with the sky rocketing prices of plastic in general has driven a lot of us plastic modlers into card modles. They are very effordable and you get them free once in a while. I have one now I started on and will post it here soon it is about 65 percent done AD6 SKYRAIDER. Thanks for the reply Tony