Bristol Baufighter Mk.X (Tamiya, 1/48)

V

Vajled

Preshade is up... little preshade shading on the plates between panels :smiling3:

Roman

V

Vajled

everything is painted on the plane... few repairs on white strips, but 10 mints of job to do :smiling3: enamels are in game and must wait to they dry...

I have very good product for enamels... they are dry in 15 mints...

I'm mixing them with this:

great stuff, I mix every paint what I have from enamels with this (Testors, Revell, WEM...)

and now my work:

tamiya give decals for black strips... but I prefer painted by myself

Cheers

Roman

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Fantastic looking beau roman! cant wait to see it finished , cheers tony P.S. the gallery is coming on nicely too!!

A

andygh

Man you're quick with these builds, I'd still be looking at the first page of the instructions :hammer:

V

Vajled

engines are also finished... now I'm going to decaling...only few thing to finish all, wheels and some details...

props and engines are dry fit

Roman

P.S.

\ said:
Roman ,WOW what a great looking office!!! I ca'nt wait to see more. btw just scored a Ju188 on evil bay any paint scheme suggestions?
Also waiting this beauty in couple of days :smiling3: ))))

Last edited:
V

Vajled

was editing post, removed news with Ju188 in upper post ...

Last edited:
J

James Q

How do you build such great models so fast! it usually takes me around a month before my models start seeing there decals lol!

Great work by the way :smiling:

V

Vajled

@James Q - hehehe, everybody ask me that :smiling3: well, I'm at home, not working right now and have plantyy of free time... usualy during the day I'm working 6-7 hrs on the model and that times spended days, let say a week, it's arround 50 working hrs on the model... I think your and other spended time on the model is pritty mutch the same :smiling3:

And thx you for nice comment and words for my work... you got a beer from me :smiling3:

---------------------------------------------------------------

thx all for watching my build blog :smiling3: hope you have enjoyeddecaling is finished, all other parts painted and ready for gluing...

see you tomorow in finished galery :smiling3:

Roman

T

T. van Vuuren

Hi Roman, exelent work as usual! Well done.

Glad to see the model builds up so nicely, will tackle myne this year I hope.

Theuns

V

Vajled

FINISHED:

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/aircraft-pictures/15066-bristol-baufighter-mk-x-tamiya-1-48-a.html