Bristol Beaufighter

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I just stumbled across this!
Very nicely done, that's a good looking model.
Good luck with the Lancaster, that's another important aeroplane.

First Name
Carl
Hi Sebastian I am very stuck on a A part on the Lancaster uh i can’t do it it’s sad because I wanted that model it’s very very very hard don’t you think Evan though you comment on my models it’s still good and some people say it’s bad or good . Thank you for all of your nice and lovely comments from everyone I love the comments from bob take it careful. Best regards Sebastian hyett have a good Saturday

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Sebastian I am very stuck on a A part on the Lancaster uh i can’t do it it’s sad because I wanted that model it’s very very very hard don’t you think Evan though you comment on my models it’s still good and some people say it’s bad or good . Thank you for all of your nice and lovely comments from everyone I love the comments from bob take it careful. Best regards Sebastian hyett have a good Saturday
Hi Sebastian, what part are you stuck on? If you can show pictures we may be able to help. If not ask your dad, keep at it and best wishes.

First Name
Carl
Hi Sebastian, what part are you stuck on? If you can show pictures we may be able to help. If not ask your dad, keep at it and best wishes.
Thanks Ian, I hadn’t realised that Sebastian had posted. I knew it might have been a mistake allowing him access to the forum. I have asked him to run threads past me before posting as He doesn’t always get the point across clearly.
That said I’m not even sure what he’s stuck on yet as he hasn’t told me or else I’ve been too busy with my own builds to listen (me bad).
He is currently building a 1:72 scale Lancaster as mentioned so I’ll have to figure out where he’s stuck.
kids....