British 155mm AS-90 Self-Propelled Howitzer

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Well about time you showed up... anybody would think you were in hospital or sumfink ;)
Great to see you back on the bench and a good subject to keep us all enthralled, in a word - Brilliant.
Welcome back,
Mike:thumb2:

D

Deleted member 7237

Well about time you showed up... anybody would think you were in hospital or sumfink ;)
Great to see you back on the bench and a good subject to keep us all enthralled, in a word - Brilliant.
Welcome back,
Mike:thumb2:
Back on parade number one, just hope people can see what I've done to it, as I said it was just a background build.
Pete

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Back on parade number one, just hope people can see what I've done to it, as I said it was just a background build.
Pete
No, I can see all the improvements, I have taken notes and will be refering to them when I get mine out of the stash under the desk.
Mike.

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
Good to see you back Pete

I too have one of these in the stash along with a set of etch grilles

Looking good :thumb2:

D

Deleted member 7237

So much for easing back in...that's a mighty big splash in the pond Pete!
Rick H.
Hi Rick wasan't going to post this one as it was just one I was doing in the background so to speak but it might be a while before I get back to the bench.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

Good to see you back Pete

I too have one of these in the stash along with a set of etch grilles

Looking good :thumb2:
Cheers Simon it's good to be back, Iwas going to just build this one out of the box but you know you add one extra bit and it just snowballs, you Mick both have this one in your stash "oh dear" just don't look to closely please, I'm not a member like you two of the dark arts of scatch building.
Pete.