Bronco Hotchkiss H39

A

andygh

A kit I've been bashing together over the last week or so while I decide what to do with my WWI GB build

It's a tiny one compared to my recent builds but quite nice to put together. The wing-nuts on the Eduard etch set are a work of art

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looking very good Andy, and i see what you meen about the PE set gives it that little extra WOW factor. Looking forward to more

M

mobear

are you doing microsurgery on these pe its lol,looks good and fiddly,nice work though

mobear

A

andygh

Ha, yes, some of them are quite small but I've only used about 75% of the etched parts

Some of the bits are like dust, I just don't have tweezers... or eyes, good enough to use them

:lala:

C

CDW

\ said:
Ha, yes, some of them are quite small but I've only used about 75% of the etched partsSome of the bits are like dust, I just don't have tweezers... or eyes, good enough to use them

:lala:
Use a needle or pin dipped in vaseline (petroleum jelly) to pick them up, the glue (also applied with the end of a needle/pin) will be of a stronger adhesive quality, holding the piece in place, and letting the needle free itself from the PE.

Nice work so far Andy.

A

andygh

\ said:
Use a needle or pin dipped in vaseline (petroleum jelly) to pick them up, the glue (also applied with the end of a needle/pin) will be of a stronger adhesive quality, holding the piece in place, and letting the needle free itself from the PE.Nice work so far Andy.
Oh yes, I could fit them no problems but what would be the point if I can't see them :emo:

J

John Huggins

Nice one Andy, love it to bit's, outstanding.

Looking forward to seeing more.

John