Bruno all done, Bismarck not Frank!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Bob think it look perfectly built, who cares about the PE, looks real enough to me :nerd::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Bob,

That really does look the business!! It really does!!!!

Very nicely done indeed and of course the shape of the main turret superstructure is not that far off a Stugs's!! ;)

Now of course the big question is what would old Harry think of it!:smiling2:

Very well done indeed.

Andrew

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Bob think it look perfectly built, who cares about the PE, looks real enough to me :nerd::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
Many thanks John, appreciated
Bob,

That really does look the business!! It really does!!!!

Very nicely done indeed and of course the shape of the main turret superstructure is not that far off a Stugs's!! ;)

Now of course the big question is what would old Harry think of it!:smiling2:

Very well done indeed.

Andrew
Thank you Andrew, can only imagine the Yamato one!
Hi Bob
That's great and unusual. It was huge!! It would be really nice to display it with a figure just to give a sense of scale.
Jim
Hi Jim

Many thanks, much appreciated

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Just read that Takom are releasing the triple 6 inch secondary turret from the Yamato class as well.

Any chance of the Scharnhorst??

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Don't be so hard on yourself Bob. This turned out very nice indeed and really looks the part. Do you plan on weathering it a little??? I think after you get both turrets for the Yamamamoto and build them, you'll be amazed at just how good your ship building skills are Sir!!! Top job!!!

Prost
Allen

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Don't be so hard on yourself Bob. This turned out very nice indeed and really looks the part. Do you plan on weathering it a little??? I think after you get both turrets for the Yamamamoto and build them, you'll be amazed at just how good your ship building skills are Sir!!! Top job!!!

Prost
Allen
Very much appreciated Allen

I seem to be making the same mistakes, so after some thought i have recorded them on a paper lol

Might return to it in a while once i look into the differance in weathing, cannot but a nice load of mud and dust on it, or can i lol

Looks good to me Bob.
Many thanks Tim, appreciated

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hey Bob, It's your model and you can do what you want to it...But, I really can't recall ever seeing a picture of the Bismarck sailing across the Russian steppe in the spring thaw though..................

Paul's idea is better I think................

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
A terrific result Bob and a great looking model. It would be nice to build up a collection of different ones and see them side by side. Keep up the great work my friend

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Hey Bob, It's your model and you can do what you want to it...But, I really can't recall ever seeing a picture of the Bismarck sailing across the Russian steppe in the spring thaw though..................

Paul's idea is better I think................

Any photo would have to be landscape lol
A tremendous bit of work there Bob, well done.

Andy.
Many thanks Andy, room for improvement, but happy!
A terrific result Bob and a great looking model. It would be nice to build up a collection of different ones and see them side by side. Keep up the great work my friend
Hi Steve very kind of you, still got 2 StuGs to finish and a Dragon B to start!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher

Prost
Allen
SEE Bob Allen thinks so too so take this in to your noddle an dont forget it
chris