Bugatti Veyron

A

Aircool

Just a quick question :thinking:

Does anyone know wether a 1/24 Scale Plastic Model has been made of or is going to be made of the "Bugatti Veyron"?

I have had a look on the World Wide Wait, but cant find anything.

Many Thanks in advance

P

piginapoke

I asked Revell about this but had no reply. Looks like they are happy selling Ferrari models.

I'm looking for a paper version and may give it a go and make one myself. First use of 3d software so it could be grim

P

porsche

Hi

I dont know if this helps?

It's not the 'veyron' but it's the Bugatti eb 110 (1991)

but it's a self-assembly die cast model in 1/24 scale.

Bugatti EB 110 (1991) - 1:24 Self Assembly Diecast Model - TheModeller.com

michelle :grinball2:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Auto art do one in 1:12 but its diecast. weighs five kilo and costs LOADS! ($500 +)!!!

Ian M

First Name
Noel
The EB110 has been kitted in 1/24th scale both by Revell and Heller....They are both very different kits.
The Revell one has been sold as a Monogram Kit and the Heller one as an Airfix kit in the past.
The Revell/Monogram version appears to be the more complex of these to build.
Both appeared originally in the early 90's when an independent Bugatti Automobili was set up Northern Italy to make the EB110 and went bankrupt after a couple of years.
There are no plastic kits to my knowledge of the Veyron or indeed the Chiron that are bath VW products.
Airfix have a 1/24th scale clip together Veyron that cannot really be described as a kit in our sense of the word as it is aimed at very young children.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Bob, I'm now waiting in anticipation of a post from someone dated the first day of the forum's birth!........:worried:

First Name
Noel
Bob and Ron, thanks for both of your responses. As a newcomer finding my way around on this forum I was unaware that responding to older posts would appear to be frowned upon. The original post looked as though it needed an answer so I responded to it without looking at when it was posted. Not sure how to respond again to any other posts as feeling a bit embarrassed at how my reply was received.

Mr Bowcat

SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Don't worry about it Noel, we're only pulling your leg. :smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Noel, just to echo Bob's post. It was indeed just a gentle leg pull and no offence was intended, and I'm truly sorry if it embarrassed or upset you.

This forum is probably the most friendliest around, and has always had a good bit of well meaning banter and leg pulling flying around. And sometimes I forget that new members might be somewhat taken aback by some supposedly 'Funny' posts.

....so please, join in and fire away with your replies at whatever, and whenever you like - And a warm, and somewhat belated welcome to Scale Models.

Ron

First Name
Noel
Bob and Ron........Thanks for coming back with your reassurances and warm welcome.
Kind regards Noel

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
lol, its not frowned upon, its always been a standard gag on internet forums when a really old thread is bumped to come back with something like this

bobs 'batman meme' is an old one

684f86.jpg

First Name
Noel
Thanks for the heads up Paul. Afraid that up to now I have been a bit of a Luddite where internet forum humour is concerned!
Cheers Noel