Burning Out

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Ok guys I’m going to take a break from the Military Models just for a bit. I have something on my bucket list I want to mark off. When I was a kid my dad and I would watch Rally Racing and the Indy 500 and Road Racing together he never liked NASCAR that much I think because it doesn’t take much to turn left for 500 laps. Anyway I’ve been wanting to build some of these cars in 1/32 scale one of my favorite scales I will try to post the first one this evening or tomorrow. I will return to the armor and “wingys”. I hope you come along for the ride.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Count me in Lee.
At first I when I saw the first few lines I thought you were going elsewhere needless to say soon realised you are just having a change of modelling.

D

Deleted member 6559

A change is as good as a rest Lee. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Lee
Like John I thought for a moment you were planning on leaving modelling. Glad I was wrong.
Always nice to try something different especially if it's something on your wish list.
Jim

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looking forward to this one lee , whats the subject? Cheers tony

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
John. I’m not going anywhere you guys too much like family all of you. Thanks for stopping by

Jim. I’m not leaving I’ll still work on some “wingys” I have started on the GB’s. Thanks for stopping by

Peter. I’m so glad you could make it thanks for stopping by I really need this change

Dave. I love the forum just for that reason we all can show our talents in different areas. Hope you get back to the bench soon. Maybe the cool weather this Fall will jump start you

Tony. Thanks for stopping by the title will rally and road racers. I will have one of those on the end of what ever car I’m building. The topic will be in Civilization Vehicles Underconstuction

Ralph. Glad you could make it my friend buckle up and in enjoy the ride.

Thank you all for your interest I’m posting the first Build now

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
It’s always good to push yourself in a different direction, like the others I look forward to seeing what you do.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
one reason why i never try to build 2 of the same genre on the trot, doing different things makes it seem less like a production line too

and if i get a bit bored or life gets in the way i dont worry anymore.......................ive got a list of stuff i want to get on with but cos of a string of different things going on ive not touched a kit in more than 2 weeks (mind you it is that PM Ta-154, struggling to get up the enthusiasm anyway :tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy: )

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Thanks guys I’ve already ready started one of the Race Cars the thread is In “Civilian vehicles under construction” go check it out and I hope you guys come along for the ride