C7p 'klara'

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
well just to prove this one hasn't been shelved, I've done building,thankfully! and got some primer on, didn't particularly enjoy putting this together,the smaller the bits got the worse the moulding got,spent as much time searching the sprues for parts as they seem to be all over the place in no order,lots of clean up needed also.makes for an unusual subject but does require a lot of patience.as for paint this version should really be in German grey but I may have a go at the Polish tri camo just because it's a bit more interesting, and apparently not a single one has ever been recovered since the war so no one can really say what's right or wrong ;) only one hull has ever been recovered and fitted with a turret and stuck in a museum in Russia. 20220114_233405_Richtone(HDR).jpg20220114_233301_Richtone(HDR).jpg20220114_233244_Richtone(HDR).jpg20220114_233204_Richtone(HDR).jpg

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looking fine Mark.
The Tri camo would look great.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Missed this until now!
Looking nice Mark.... Your patience has certainly been rewarded ;)
I agree with John,the Tri camo is a good idea,as you said.... It'll add extra interest to the final outcome :smiling3:
Good stuff this,I look forward to watching the closing stages.
Andy

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
So as this has become one of those I want it off the bench jobs I couldn't be arsed with masking so went freehand with the AB and hoped for the best :smiling6: so with the comprehensive painting instructions in hand!!!20220115_224532.jpg I slapped on all three colours one after the other,no drying time in between and hey presto :smiling:think it'll be OK time the details are painted, tracks and tools on, some washes and weathering etc. 20220115_223930-1.jpg20220115_224056.jpg20220115_224017.jpg

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
So as this has become one of those I want it off the bench jobs I couldn't be arsed with masking so went freehand with the AB and hoped for the best :smiling6: so with the comprehensive painting instructions in hand!!!View attachment 442917 I slapped on all three colours one after the other,no drying time in between and hey presto :smiling:think it'll be OK time the details are painted, tracks and tools on, some washes and weathering etc. View attachment 442918View attachment 442919View attachment 442920
Looks pretty good to me Mark:smiling3:
Good stuff mate!!
Andy

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Mark
Paint job looks very nice.
For the canvas rolls you could try rolling out something like Milliput very thinly, cutting a rectangle and rolling it. The straps could be tape or even foil. Certainly worth replacing.
Jim

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Looks pretty good to me Mark:smiling3:
Good stuff mate!!
Andy
Cheers Andy :thumb2:
That's Looking Good Mark! ..........I don't think the lack of drying time hurt it at all. Rick H.
Thanks Rick
Looks good Mark - what paints did you use?
Pete
Thanks Pete, I've used vallejo,not tried much else but quite happy with how they perform
Hi Mark
Paint job looks very nice.
For the canvas rolls you could try rolling out something like Milliput very thinly, cutting a rectangle and rolling it. The straps could be tape or even foil. Certainly worth replacing.
Jim
Thanks Jim I want some rolled up some down,don't have any milliput so it'll be whatever I find,got a couple of ideas.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
So as this has become one of those I want it off the bench jobs I couldn't be arsed with masking so went freehand with the AB and hoped for the best :smiling6: so with the comprehensive painting instructions in hand!!!View attachment 442917 I slapped on all three colours one after the other,no drying time in between and hey presto :smiling:think it'll be OK time the details are painted, tracks and tools on, some washes and weathering etc. View attachment 442918View attachment 442919View attachment 442920
Love the Camo Mark great build sorry I’ve missed most of it.