Ca-13 Boomerang 1/48 LTD 'Completed'

T

treyzx10r

Good basic kit ,even has a disclaimer in the intsructions about the' Heavy' sprues & large amount of flash lol! The canopy is vac formed and the exhaust is resin,very basic interior and no locator pins but with a little tweaking it builds into a nice Boomer. Thanks for all the support and positive input during the build everyone! Cheers Trey

V

VermontGuy

This is totally amazing. Crazy build! well done indeed!

C

CDW

I like that Trey, spot on with the weathering and distressing in my opinion.

Bet you feel satisfied that you overcame all the flash and fitting problems.

Quite a short squat unusual looking aircraft isn't it? ...... It has charactor ... i'll say that though.

Well worth 5 stars considering what you had to work with :smiling3: :smiling3:

M

mobear

i just looked at real pics of this plane,and yours is just as good 5*s from me

mobear

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Great build Trey on an interesting and not often built model.

Vaughan

First Name
Dave
You've made a good job of that Trey.The weathering on the underside looks very realistic.

T

treyzx10r

Vermont Guy thank you kindly! Colin thanks ,yes quite happy with the finished results and it was a fun challenge! And yes it certainly has character, squatty 'Bulldogish' look does'nt it? Vaughan ,Ian and Dave thanks for the kind words!

A few more pics

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Looks like shes had a very hard life Trey, but she does look great. Top build bud, big five.

Have fun, John

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi trey , only just catching up with the threads -been away for a few days. This is fantastic! its turned out great, it really is a no nonsense ,. purposeful looking machine. Only drawback is , youve set the standard now ,so ive got to get mine finished, and soon!!!!LOL!! heres 5*s for yours .Cheers tony