Can you have too many model kits in your stash

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
That's quite a nice stash you got there Christian! I would never be able to build that many in my lifespan :tongue-out3:...

Gauge1TrainsDK

SMF Supporter
First Name
Christian
That's quite a nice stash you got there Christian! I would never be able to build that many in my lifespan :tongue-out3:...
Thanks! I most likely will not be able to build them all, but it's an incredible feeling just walking through it. Same goes for selecting one, browsing the stacks :smiling: It's a true joy, and I don't need any more as such, though I do still purchase some from time to time. The point being that I do not have too many model kits in my stash :tongue-out2:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
:smiling6: I can see why the shelves at the LHS don't have Dragon stocks anymore... you've taken the lot. These should be collectors items soon as Dragon has slowed down their production drastically lately.

Cheers,
Richard

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Wow!!!
Thats an impressive collection....especially seeing so many of the same kit.
I suddenly feel so much happier about my stash :smiling5:

Thanks for sharing :thumb2:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Both yes and no.
I have more than I can build and have room for. But then some bugger brings out a kit you have been dieing to have and whoops one more to the stash...
I really need to hold a cull.

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
I am down to 6 now in my stash and yet, when the Missus noticed them, i got an earful... They are taking up too much space in the garage, she says....

Well, by the time of Telford I will have started the F16 and it will be down to 5...

So will I be able to sneak in another if I see one at Telford?

Just when, exactly, are ICM releasing their 1/32 Gloster Gladiator?......

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
I have sold a lot with some on ebay now, but have 2 planes for practice and the new Dragon stug B on the way.

But will be selling more, but theres always one to tempt me like the new tammy 38t and takoms 1/16 pz1!!

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
I have sold a lot with some on ebay now, but have 2 planes for practice and the new Dragon stug B on the way.

But will be selling more, but theres always one to tempt me like the new tammy 38t and takoms 1/16 pz1!!

I saw the 38t on YouTube somewhere Bob...one that I’d like too:thumb2: