Centurion3RTR's "Ditched"

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
LOL No Ron, but i was thinking of getting the blue Spit just to see if the pilot was James May.

Have fun, John

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Don't bother getting it John. I have it and have just had a blimp at the pilot........He's a dead ringer for John Prescott after a night on Boddingtons and then licking something not very nice off a nettle!!!

Keep having fun,

Ron

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
\ said:
He's a dead ringer for John Prescott after a night on Boddingtons and then licking something not very nice off a nettle!!!Keep having fun,

Ron
:laughing: Nice one mate.

C

CDW

\ said:
Gawd' John, I hope it's not one of those 1/72 blue plastic 'Spitfire in a bag' thingys!!Have fun waiting......

Ron
Seems thats what they send out, i got one as an example of their new moulding .... hmmm ... lets just say it's now a majour feature in my crash build as i thought that much of it !!!

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thats turned out well John.

Ian M

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Hi all, this build has been put on hold for a few days. My uncle past away suddenly yesterday, so as you can appreciate i have enough on my plate. He has done alot in his 56 years and he didn't know how to stop and as soon as "The business" has been sorted i'll get back to it.

John

D

dubster72

Sorry to hear of your sad news John. My condolences to you & your family.

Patrick

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Sorry for your loss John. My thoughts to you and your family.

With regard to the GB, no worries, take all the time you need.

Ian M

C

CDW

sorry to hear of the sad news mate. accept my condolences at this time.

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
A big thanks goes to you all for the condolences. Thats why i love this forum, you lot are good mates. But i'm getting a little fed up with people in my family passing away, it's interfering with my modelling. We still have the funeral on tuesday but things are getting better so i can get some stuff done.

No photos just yet, but the old picture frame has been cut down to size and the base fitted. I'm going to ues polyfilla for the sea level and then paint it a dark green/brown, then i have some two part epoxy resin to give it the wet look. I've been working on an idea i've seen for the waves so i'll get the photos and info sorted because if it works i think there will be a lot of sea dio's on here.

Back having fun, John

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Just to add, if i've missed your posts and builds i will get to them. I have been on but using a phone to browse the forum is not good, plus i'm rubbish using it.

Have fun, John

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
John, I've only just read about your sad loss. Please accept my belated condolences.......

Ron

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Me too. i must missed the post , my condolences john, all the best mate , tony