Cheap stockiest for N gauge?

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Does anyone know of a cheap n gauge stockiest preferably that have a good website and does mail order.

I've been getting a lot of stuff of ebay but it's really hard to find a bargain, especially when people take the p**s on the P&P :spanka:

Thanks

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Thanks Gravedigger will give them a try :smiling3:

M

Moped Rider

It depends what you are after.

www.mgsharp.com does a lot of low cost N gauge but then it is all imported stuff from Japan where N gauge rules dues to size constraints. You will be amazed how much more value you seem to when you look at Japanese N gauge.

If you are after British outline and already operate with Peco track then you are very limited in that it is Peco or Bachmann. Rails of Sheffield mentioned above as as good as any large stockist.

Cheers

Moped

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I'm after things like buildings, cars, tree's etc rather than rolling stock, and that site looks perfect with some good prices too :smiling3:

Now where's my flexible friend :ohno:

T

tim_bissell

Does anyone know of a cheap n gauge stockiest preferably that have a good website and does mail order.I've been getting a lot of stuff of ebay but it's really hard to find a bargain, especially when people take the p**s on the P&P :spanka:

Thanks
www.ontracks.co.uk seem pretty competitive to me, and have given me good service so far; I'm building a Fleischmann layout, so I'm not so sure about UK N gauge stuff, but do not see why that should be any different...

N

new to trains

there isalso marlow donkey in cookham berks, its notthe cheapest place but the do have everything, and i mean everything in stock or so it would seem !