Chev Nomad ( Trailer Queen)

D

Dingo

This model is being build as a trialer queen and I say that coz when it goes on the trailer it ain't coming off (in real life this is because of how low it would be on the springs), as a model it will be coz I will be too lazy in wanting to lift it off.

The start showing how it looks SOB no work has cmmenced at this stage.

Body has been silver painted ready for top coat.

The three above shots R outside shots at this point it has 6 coats of clear red paint

The dash is from the Chrysler Turbine car, this model was never built due to the fact it was damaged in transit by the postal service, I was duely compensated for the damage.

This car started out as a dream one night so I decide to build it and imported the model from Model Roundup in the U.S. of A., it has taken up three kits so far that is parts of the two Nomads I have and parts from the Chrysler Turbine. The finish date for this model is unknown when I get a round Tuit (around to it), if U don't understand just say to U'rself when I get around to it then U will BUT don't say it in proper english if you can use Aussie slang talk. (hehehehe)

Dingo :cool2:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
looks great dingo, nice paint job,keep the pics coming. cheers tony

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Dingo i just love that red. Always had a soft spot for the Nomad, keep the pics comin'.

Have fun, John

D

Dingo

Thanks guys I try to keep the photos coming but no guarantees it's a busy time here at the moment while we've got cooler weather, just hate 35+ degree days.

Dingo :cool2: