• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Pete,
You are cracking on there. Are you going to blank off the underside holes and especially the one behind the drive sprocket which can be visible frome the rear quarters.
Cheers, Mike.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
I could have sworn I posted on this build already. Really enjoy seeing you update kits the way you do. Wonderful detail and research going on already. Hopefully the PE kit turns up soon. Keep up the great work. Taking notes as we speak :thumb2::smiling3:

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
Off to a good start

I got the Eduard set as well - three frets with a lot of very small looking bits :surprised:

D

Deleted member 7237

Pete,
You are cracking on there. Are you going to blank off the underside holes and especially the one behind the drive sprocket which can be visible frome the rear quarters.
Cheers Mike glad you popped in to keep a eye on my someone got to, yes I have made the blanks for the sides and floor but haven't fitted them yet.
Any more tips / information will always be greatfully received.
Pete.
Hi Mik

D

Deleted member 7237

I could have sworn I posted on this build already. Really enjoy seeing you update kits the way you do. Wonderful detail and research going on already. Hopefully the PE kit turns up soon. Keep up the great work. Taking notes as we speak :thumb2::smiling3:
Hi Steve I do the same all the time, I hope you find it enjoyable watch but your only need a small note book, I lean more looking at your work than your ever lean from mine.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

Off to a good start

I got the Eduard set as well - three frets with a lot of very small looking bits :surprised:
Hi Simon and thanks, I've seen the three frets and your not joking about being small.
Will still have a go at fitting them.
Pete.

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Hi Pete,
Not a problem with the etch, just replace what you think needs replacing, nick the wifes flat eyebrow tweezers as your holding device, and then deny all knowledge of seeing them. Wife now looks like a Wookie...
Just off to hide.... Cheers, Mike.

• Haha
Reactions: JR
D

Deleted member 7237

Hi biuld is on hold can't upload pic's just one more thing that's gone wrong since I've rejoined.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Pete,
Just found this mate, count me in I'm just squeezing my way to the front.

D

Deleted member 7237

Pete,
Just found this mate, count me in I'm just squeezing my way to the front.
Hi Paul sorry to say I've stopped this build can't upload a thing.
What's the SMF support all about have you been promoted.
Pete.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Paul sorry to say I've stopped this build can't upload a thing.
What's the SMF support all about have you been promoted.
Pete.
Hi Mate,
Sorry to hear about the uploading I would imagine there is a glitch in the system. I think the SMF thing is for those who paid the subs recently.
As for promotion no worries mate I have reached my ceiling a modeller who just tries to keep up.:smiling:

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Mate,
Sorry to hear about the uploading I would imagine there is a glitch in the system. I think the SMF thing is for those who paid the subs recently.
As for promotion no worries mate I have reached my ceiling a modeller who just tries to keep up.:smiling:
Sorry what this paying subs all about ?
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

There's an important thread you need to have a look at Pete HERE and HERE

Sorry for jumping the gun Scottie. Didnt realise you were still online
Hi Steve thanks for the info but both links say.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I've had no luck since I had to rejoin the forum, looks like a closed shop ho hum.
Good luck lads

D

Deleted member 7237

HI small update as its working at the minute.

Blanked off the underside holes and the one behind the drive sprocket as recommended by MikeC :thumb2:

Also added filler strip

PE has come 119 pieces of it, see you Christmass

Hope this lot has loaded ok.
Pete.