Chieftain Mk5 (Tamiya 1/35)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Nothing to be ashamed of there Pete. Sorry you've been under the weather again.
Pete

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Hi Pete,
Was wondering where you’d got too. lung infection doesn’t sound too good, take it easy won’t you.

Paintwork is looking very nice :thumb2:

D

Deleted member 7237

Nothing to be ashamed of there Pete. Sorry you've been under the weather again.
Pete
Thank you Pete, par for the course with a lung condition but caught it early so not to bad this time.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7181

Looking good Pete.

Sorry to hear you've been in hospital again. My father in law has some strange lung condition, and like you say, he's just gotten used to being in and out.

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Pete,
Was wondering where you’d got too. lung infection doesn’t sound too good, take it easy won’t you.

Paintwork is looking very nice :thumb2:
Hi Si as you know I have stage 3 emphysema and only 1 1/3 lung so a infection can get out of hand very quick so they take me in very quickly.
On the mend now.
Pete.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Nothing wrong with the paint finish that I can see — and like you say, a bit of weathering will take care of the rest :smiling3:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Evening Pete

Good to hear you are on the mend, sorry to hear

D

Deleted member 7237

Looking good Pete.

Sorry to hear you've been in hospital again. My father in law has some strange lung condition, and like you say, he's just gotten used to being in and out.
Cheers Andy, I wouldn't say you get used to it you just know what coming and hopefully it's not to scary.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

Very quick update waiting for some new weathering washes to arrive so it in the box and put to one side for the time being.
Cheers Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

Pete,
That looks very nice indeed mate. I hope you are feeling better now.
Cheers Paul I put that one in the bank :thumb2: especially as he worked on them you know what to look out for, to be honest it was more precautionary than necessary in my book but better safe than sorry especially for Siobhan and feeling a lot lot better thank you.
Cheers Pete.

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
And about time as well, thought I was going to have come down and do the job for you... Nothing wrong with the painting - it's your eyeballs wobbling about..
Great to see you up and about again, and to se you at the bench.
Take it easy.
Cheers, Mike.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Pete

Firstly sorry to hear you've got been well. Hope you're getting better. Secondly I have no idea why you're apologising for the paint job. It looks great!!!

ATB

Andrew

D

Deleted member 7237

Pete

Firstly sorry to hear you've got been well. Hope you're getting better. Secondly I have no idea why you're apologising for the paint job. It looks great!!!

ATB

Andrew
Hi Andrew thank you, the stroke side of things I'm getting there day by day the breathing losing diary, my building is ok I suppose, but I have never had any confidence in my painting at all and will never have.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

And about time as well, thought I was going to have come down and do the job for you... Nothing wrong with the painting - it's your eyeballs wobbling about..
Great to see you up and about again, and to se you at the bench.
Take it easy.
Cheers, Mike.
Hi MikeC sorry haven't a clue what you're on about, might have to report this one.
Pete.

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Hi MikeC sorry haven't a clue what you're on about, might have to report this one.
Pete.
Report away, time I was disciplined...
Mike.