CHOSIN FEW at Funchilin pass

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you Paul & Paul
tomorrow I might do more i still have 5 to do.. so maybe I'll do one... :smiling6: :smiling6: :smiling6: :smiling6: :smiling6: :smiling6:

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Absolutely stunning Greg!!! I get the chills just looking at the pictures. It's a masterpiece and not even finished yet...……….

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Stunning work as always Greg. The photos are very atmospheric. I hope life allows you time to finish the build soon

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
First of all thank you Allen et Steve for your kind comments...
For the rest i have to apologise for this gap...l needed a break (mojo was there but l was tired) so l just did nothing... but today i did the base color for the grunts and i finished the skin...hopefully l'll finish the diorama soon
Thank u again for your kind support
20190610_133927.jpg

Last edited:

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hey Greg,

I'm with Scottie here as those figures do look bad to the bone. Don't worry my friend, take all the time you need. Sometimes big projects take longer than we think. Trust me, I know!!! This is one hell of an undertaking and I/we aren't going anywhere!!!! Drive on Bro….

Prost
Allen

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Greg .
Those figures are great buddy, :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2: you've certainly captured the cold and missery.
" kholodno " :disappointed2:

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Dear Paul, Allen and John
Thank you very much for your kind comments...well there are still the backpacks to do and the weathering... plus one more guy with the camera.
Normally if everything goes smooth, l'll finish the Funchilin pass in a couple of weeks...and the Desert one will start ASAP... :smiling::smiling:
Have a nice evening and thank you for all the likes... :smiling6: :smiling6: :smiling6: :smiling6:

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Hello Greg,
Keeping up the great work I see, nothing more to say, it has all been said before, now looking forward to the end result.
Cheers, Mike.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
IT'S DONE...I had really a blast doing this JUST ONE pic the others will be on the DONE PAGE...
20190623_175153.jpg

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Well Greg you really did raise the bar on this one. Such a thought provoking subject. I really have enjoyed sharing your journey on this build. Thanks so much for sharing. I will nip over and see the final shots. Well done mate

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you Steve ...it means a lot the support from all of you.. :smiling: