CHOSIN FEW at Funchilin pass

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Well I have gone and cracked my jaw again. This build is certainly top draw stuff mate. I have had great fun reading through the last few updates. Your work is staggeringly good. As PaulE would say the crap in the back of the truck is wonderful. It really is the DB's. I hope you have a lot more to show us over the coming weeks. Well done mate
indeed Steve a lot of bad weather and snow is coming and will go on the vehicles.... ;) :smiling: and thank you again for your kind words

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Top work Greg. The face painting is excellent, really puts you there. PaulE

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Roger that Wouter ...Sir :smiling::smiling: and thanks for the comment
Ok today's work...l put the weathering on pause..l really wanted to finish the figures here u will see the last 8 a 9th (the cameraman) needs a deeper conversion..you'll see it soon..
20190406_175410.jpg

D

Deleted member 6559

Oh, stop it Greg - you make me feel like giving up. Absolutely superb work.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Dear Neil and Peter
Thank you very much for your kind words... i'm really looking forward to the finish... there are still some little details that need to be done... but I'm very happy for the result and i'm really looking forward to the bad weather weathering... stay tuned... normally next week end a massive blizzard will arrive... ;) ;)

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Greg,
Just told the wife to turn the heating up.....
Still a great build.
Mike.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Greg,
Just told the wife to turn the heating up.....
Still a great build.
Mike.
Thank you MikeC for the comment... and since it was cold here in Belgium the last couple of days i turned it too...luckly the snow is not melting.......... :smiling::smiling::smiling:
Today i started some of the weathering on the bridge pictures will be posted tomorrow... ;)

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Greg
You are a huge talent. Just add my praise to all the positive comments from the other guys. Love the work on the figures.
Jim

Last edited:

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
thank you very much Jim for your kind words
I really would like to thank you all for all the kind words and all the support you give me... YOU ALL are my Mojo... thank you guys

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Truly inspirational work Greg. It really is a masterpiece. You must be so pleased with the way its going. Keep up the great work mate

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Greg,
Wow that's some seriously great modelling the ground work, vehicle and figures are superb.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Dear Steve... Thank you and yes I am...and especially now that is close to the finish I'm really very happy of what i have done... there are still some figures and loads of details to add but i'm very happy how it turned out
Paul Thank you.... I really appriciate your kind words every time...

I'm SOOOO pumped up to finish and the next diorama is calling me...