"Chosin few" at Funchilin pass

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Greg,
That my friend is stunning it has been a pleasure to follow this. The scene the vehicles and the figures all come together. It made me shiver when I saw the guy sat on the bonnet I could imagine the cold wind in his face as the vehicle drove along.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
That really is an absolute gem of a dio. You must be very pleased with the way it has turned out. As Paul says it is so very realistic and atmospheric. Any chance you could edit your post and add in the photo which you based the build on please?

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you Paul, Steve and Peter...
It was really a fantastic build i really enjoyed all the parts of the build and i tried to give that miserable cold atmosphere......and ALL of you were there to support me... THANK YOU again...all my mojo it's thanks to my wife and all of you guys..
Have a nice evening and the new diorama will start soon.
Greg

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Evening Greg,

I have to say, I looked at the first 3 pictures and had to go in the bedroom and get my winter coat and put it on. It is 31°C in my apartment right now and I am shivering. You have captured the scene so well and realistically my friend. I love the way all the snow turned out too. I think it will be hard to top this piece of history. All the best!!!

Prost
Allen

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you Allen for your kind comment.. :smiling: :smiling: :smiling:

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
That really is an absolute gem of a dio. You must be very pleased with the way it has turned out. As Paul says it is so very realistic and atmospheric. Any chance you could edit your post and add in the photo which you based the build on please?
there is no base.... just the isolation foam that i used... ;)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Absolutely AWESOME Greg! BRRR! can feel the cold and the misery, BRAVO!

Jim

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
A superb dio., Greg.

Top class work. It's been a pleasure to watch it all come together.