Chris 's small 1/700 Tiger build

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris
Just found this thread, looking good, you should persevere with a seascape. I just paint base with appropriate colours then dab some clear Liquitex all over it with a small pallet knife, piece of fat’, if I can do it you should smash it.
I saw your post on my Fuso thread and thought you were ‘Aving a larf’ about your ’biggy’
HI Graham just noticed this an yes i meant this small tiger an when i said its a little tiger you thought i was havin a laugh callin my bigge a small one yes sorry to be late on this but better late than never
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I'm really worried about you Chris. I think it's time Matron paid a good, long visit to you. Great Idea with the jump in scale and she turned out good too! I do hope your eyes get back to normal soon though. Bumping into everything while walking is a real PITA when you can't see straight......

Prost
Allen
HI Allen yes it is a real pain but im leavin the small tiger for maybe the future an just tryin to finish off the biggee tiger so she is ready for her maiden voyage but got to wait till my freind paul get his house finished an when that will be i dont know as i need a hand down the stairs with her an into the bargain the stairs are bloomin deadly an easy to slip down an no need for matron as she'd send me round the bend lol BUT Allen thanks for your concern cheers an ive still got to build the carry cradles x 2 yet
Chrisb

CHRISB

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Matron is more than willing to assist Chris !!!!!!

Oh , she's just left here on her bike shouting out " I'm needed "

Where and to whom she was refering is a mystery, but I should be on the look out !

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Matron is more than willing to assist Chris !!!!!!

Oh , she's just left here on her bike shouting out " I'm needed "

Where and to whom she was refering is a mystery, but I should be on the look out !
IM IN HIDEIN LOL :rolling: :cold-sweat: WOW with her mussels she'd carry the whole tiger down on her own wow

• Haha
Reactions: JR