Christel

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi grumpa some more great builds I'm not going to comment on everyone as it would take to long but would like to thank you for sharing you are clearly a talented modeller and these are a great point of reference of what can be achieved well done buddy keep em coming cheers John

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Hi grumpa some more great builds I'm not going to comment on everyone as it would take to long but would like to thank you for sharing you are clearly a talented modeller and these are a great point of reference of what can be achieved well done buddy keep em coming cheers John
I agree with John and the same feeling,some great build all very well done,paint weathered and displayed,

great work and will look forward to seeing some work in progress,at some stage,as would like to see some

of your techniques used, :smiling3:

what did you make the little tree out of in the flak 88 ? plz:rolleyes:

First Name
Aaron
Is this an easy 8?

All Shermans look the same to me, the turret must be one of the later Shermans.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Stirling effort!!

Keep up the good work! :D

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Yet another excellent build.

I wonder if you could include some details ff what the kits are when you post, I am sure that many would appreciate the info.

What is it you use for the netting. it looks just right!

Ian M

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Is this an easy 8?All Shermans look the same to me, the turret must be one of the later Shermans.
Old Italeri E4E8 Easy 8 suspension syst By the way I wish to thank you for all your attention to my stuff and all tour compliments .It realy means a lot to me because this is the first time my work has ever been viewed by anyone other than close friends and family and I mean that for all on site. Still trying to figure out all this new fangled comp stuff ,but will improve with time.Love to all! P.S.am really not THAT grumpy!

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Yet another excellent build.I wonder if you could include some details ff what the kits are when you post, I am sure that many would appreciate the info.

What is it you use for the netting. it looks just right!

Ian M
Am trying to be more talkative,hunt and peck typist,Netting plain old surgical gauze from any drug store soaked in a bit of water and white glue.Thanks for tour interest in my stuff means a lot to me.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Stirling effort!!Keep up the good work! :D
Thank you so much.Right now just trying to keep warm ! below zero temps here! must keep wood coming!

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I agree with John and the same feeling,some great build all very well done,paint weathered and displayed,great work and will look forward to seeing some work in progress,at some stage,as would like to see some

of your techniques used, :smiling3:

what did you make the little tree out of in the flak 88 ? plz:rolleyes:
Little 'tree'just interesting looking top from some dry weeds in yard sprayed with Dull Coat.Promise to share in progess work and techniques as I find my way around site.Old school you know!

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Can not thank you enough!Will soon be better versed on site then you will all soon be bored to death of me!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Grumpa,little things like that do get my interest, as the same as the netting and i do use the same thing as well,

to me to have good detail,even in tree,s bushes and so on all make for a good base, ;)

C

chris2681

\ said:
Is this an easy 8?All Shermans look the same to me, the turret must be one of the later Shermans.
\ said:
Old Italeri E4E8 Easy 8 suspension syst By the way I wish to thank you for all your attention to my stuff and all tour compliments .It realy means a lot to me because this is the first time my work has ever been viewed by anyone other than close friends and family and I mean that for all on site. Still trying to figure out all this new fangled comp stuff ,but will improve with time.Love to all! P.S.am really not THAT grumpy!
nah your just a peach pops :rolleyes:

S

steve scan

I like this a lot, just a nice amount weathering, very nice Sherman.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thanks Steve just getting around to answering some older posts wouldn't want folks to think I don't appreciate their kind attention! try to stay on subtle side with the weathering unless I depict them in extreme conditions

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Here she is ,just thought I'd pull her up :rolleyes: Am studying images of " Fury " don't think I'll sleep well till I give her a sex change! ;)

C

chris2681

\ said:
Here she is ,just thought I'd pull her up :rolleyes: Am studying images of " Fury " don't think I'll sleep well till I give her a sex change! ;)
I hate that you have one of these!!! I want one to do a fury scene and now they cost like $60.00 or better since the movie came out. Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!