Colins' (CDWs') Medstar

T

tecdes

That is very nice indeed Colin. Nice workmanship.

I also find mojo does fluctuate. After moving properties I am just beginning to wind up again hope my latest turns out as a top job like this.

Looks a nice model to build. Lots going on & I like that.

Laurie

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well Colin better late than never. Looks very good as well. One question. Wheres the bike? LOL Great result *****

Ian M

M

mobear

its a thing of beauty colin,well worth 5*s just for the inside details,glad you got your mojo back lol

mobear

C

CDW

Laurie ... thank you, hope you get back on track soon.

Ian ... I interpreted the bike wheel as the large wheel from a chair and went with that, it was easier too :smiling3: ..thanks mate.

Ole ... Glad you like it, and yes, its nice to have a bit of "interest" again.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Colin it may be late but its well worth the wait. And that wheelchair top work, well worth 5 stars, and its glad to see at least some if not all the MOJO is back

P

Polux

Nice to "see" you again Colin!

Impresive work, the inside details are amazing, as the general paint work!

You return with a 5 stars model mate!!

Regards. Polux

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
A top notch piece of work i would give 10 stars if i could if i didn't know it was a model it looks like it could fly but here's ***** for you.

Cheers Peter

First Name
Aaron
Colin, Wicked chopper, awesome base(i like the different tones in the grass and the oil stains) For sure 5 star work!!!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
So much detail and extra stuff along with a superbly built helicopter. It was worth the wait to see this masterpiece completed Colin, top work mate.

C

CDW

Thanks for the comments (and the confidence lift) chaps, glad it meets approval, especially from modelers such as yourselves :smiling3:

C

CDW

Dave, Paul ..thanks ... glad i finished this, it's got me going again :smiling3: :smiling3:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Fantastic helicopter and I love the scratch building items which are top notch added together with the great base makes for a very busy diorama :score: thanks for sharing cheers John

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Fantastic looking heli colin, the added details really lift it , and loving the base too , great to see you back in the saddle!!5 stars , cheers tony

C

CDW

Thanks John, Tony .... Back in the saddle is about right..... Got a few to finish off such as my crab boat, MASH dio, and I'm just tiding up on the Prometheus at the mo.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
I watched this beautiful heli build on and off while we moved.

top work colin and a cracking paint job.

5 for the collection here.

Tony.